GPMO Resource Centre
|All prices are in Canadian currency|
All purchases are charged to your account in CDN$ and converted by your bank at the current rate. To find out what the current conversion rate is for your country, visit XE.NET.
Normal shipping times for orders which are in stock is 2-4 weeks from the time your order is placed.
|Bulk Order Discounts:|
Discounts are available to all churches, ministries, and bookstores who wish to place bulk orders. For more information please e-mail email@example.com
The Resource Center currently accepts the following credit cards: Visa, MasterCard. If you wish to place an order via Check simply email or call us at (709) 579-7729.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
All Electronic Book downloads sales on our web store are final. We expect the information provided on our website gives the information necessary for you to determine the suitability of our products for your application. Global Prayer Ministries offer a refund less a 10% restocking fee for all other products purchased & shipped provided it is returned undamaged and in original package. The purchaser is responsible for all shipping charges incurred
Our Privacy Commitment
As a result of government legislation, we are taking extra measures to inform you of why and how we collect, use and disclose your personal information. You can be assured that we only handle personal information in a manner that a reasonable person would consider appropriate in the circumstances.
Why Do We Collect Personal Information?
To better serve you, as a prospective or new customer, we need to collect some basic personal information. Common purposes for which we collect your personal information are to:
- fulfill requests for products, services or information;
- provide customer services;
- administer contests or promotions;
- offer new products and services;
- measure and improve the effectiveness of our Web Site or our marketing endeavors; and tailor our online offerings to your preferences.
- We may also collect and summarize customer information in a format that no longer identifies the individual for statistical purposes.
- Register you, with your consent, to our mailing list;
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
Personal information is information that identifies you as an individual and relates specifically to you. Depending on the purpose(s) for which we need to collect it. and subject to the protection mentioned below, we may ask for the following basic personal information about you including:
- Your Name
- Name of Your Company if applicable
- A Delivery Address Which May Be A Company Address Or Your Personal Address
- A Telephone Number Which May be a Company Number or Your Personal Number
- An Optional Fax Number
- Your Email Address
To Whom Might We Disclose Your Personal Information?
For many of the purposes identified above, we may need to share your personal information with others on a limited basis in order to better serve your needs. These other parties commonly include:
- The carrier who will be delivering the goods you have purchased
- Customs officials in your own country if the product is shipped outside of Canada
- A local reseller who can best provide you with service in the future
How Do We Protect Your Personal Information?
In order to protect your personal information and right to privacy, we will:
- Not collect, use or disclose your personal information for any purpose other than those we identify to you.
- Keep your personal information only for as long as we need it to fulfill the stated purpose or as required by law.
- Safeguard your personal information to the best of our ability.
- Respond to any request you may make to correct the personal information we hold about you.
- Obtain the appropriate consent from you for the collection, use or disclosure of your personal information.
SSL Data Encryption
Global Prayer's website is registered with site identification authorities to enable your browser to confirm our security identity before any transmission is sent. With this technology, the identity of our site is automatically confirmed behind the scenes prior to the transmission of any customer information requested to complete an online order and ensures that your data reaches your intended target or your browser notifies you (prior to your sending any personal information) that the potential receiving site looks suspicious and should be avoided. Security Guarantee: If you are using a security-enabled browser (such as Microsoft Internet Explorer version 2.1 or greater, or Netscape Navigator version 2.0 or greater), the information you send us regarding your purchase is encrypted, making it extremely difficult to read even if it is wrongly intercepted. Global Prayer's site utilizes industry-standard Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to allow for the encryption of: potentially sensitive information such as your name and address and other critically sensitive information like your credit card number.
Credit Card Information
For on-line purchases made through our webstore, your credit card information is transmitted using SSL 128 bit encryption to Internet Secure (Soltrus), our internet credit card processor. It is not stored by Global Prayer so we do not have a record of your credit card data when entered via our webstore. Your receipt, transmitted via non-secure email, will show only the last four digits of your card number.
Our credit card processor may also see fit to collect other personal information related to the credit card holder. This information is used by the card processor to validate your credit card number for the purposes of processing the transaction. It is not retained by Global Prayer Inc.
We may obtain your express consent or we may determine that consent has been implied by the circumstances. However we will always ask for your consent to be added to our mailing list.
You can control how we handle your personal information. We want you to know that you do have choices in this matter. You could refuse to allow us to obtain use or share your personal information or you could also withdraw a previously given consent at anytime.
Although this web site contains no content that is unsuitable for children, it is intended that it be used by those 18 years of age or older. Individuals ordering goods through our webstore warrant that they are at least 18 years old.
Click Icon to go back to The Resource Centre